Welcome to the 2nd half of 2020, more affectionately referred to as 2020 Take Two!
We have received some really good feedback on two new content sessions we delivered for IT Nation Explore on “Operationalize Your Cybersecurity Practice” and “Transition from Tech to Service Manager.” If you did not get a chance to see them, they are available to view for the next year on the ITN Explore site. We have some other cool stuff happening at Sea-Level that we would like to share.
Sleep Better After Using Our Financial Forecasting Tool
We are heading into our 4th month of the crazy financial roller coaster. Some of you have been tossed around quite a bit, while others have felt like they have been on a kiddie coaster. If you are in the former category, it’s time to reset and start your planning again with Q2 results in mind. You can find the public version here (or Sea-Level clients can find the full version in SLAP) under Covid-19 Resources/Member Collaboration.
We’re Launching 4 New Initiatives Based on Community Needs
- Jonathan Mack joined Sea-Level in 2019 and has been working with several clients to help define their security service product offering, choose tools and implement new security processes.
- Scott Hamlin is piloting a potential enhancement to our BackOffice and Financial Coaching services that would include bookkeeping. We have found gaps in bookkeeping that create inaccurate financial statements are much more prevalent than you might expect.
- Jay Hokke is working to create a jumpstart program to help engineers make the transition to Service Executive. Here’s a preview:
- 45-Min. Presentation – Transition from Tech to Service Manager
- 4-Hour Workshop – Become an Effective Sales Manager
- David Schafran is beginning a pilot program to add Value Creation Coaching to help owners maximize the value of their business.
If you are interested in participating in any of these pilot programs, please reach out to [email protected]
Welcome Aboard James!
We have teamed up with James Davis, and he will begin working as a local resource to our Australia and New Zealand clients. Read the press release and learn more about the initiative!
Sign Up for Our Bootcamps
When ConnectWise IT Nation Explore went virtual, our preconference workshops on Project Management and Transitioning from Tech to Service Manager were cancelled. We have made them available virtually.